Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge

I am starting this blog as a part of a project, the Gratitude Challenge that my friend Nickey and many others are participating in.  I like to say that I always see the glass as "half full" and that there is always a "silver lining" for me, but, since I am human, I have also felt myself get pulled into negative directions at times..and it is so easy to get pulled that way! So, with that, I am starting this blog to help me keep focused on the 21 day challenge. The blog may not go anywhere after this, but we'll see!   Today, I sign the Gratitide Pledge as my first task. This will be fun...I'm new to blogging, not sure that anyone else will really read this..but it helps my FOCUS!  I will spend the next 21 days focusing on all the things in life that I am most grateful for, and there are many!  Life is a journey to be enjoyed and I can't wait for this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere! I can't wait to read what happens next! XOXO

    ReplyDelete