Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A to Z's of Gratitude

A- Angels..love them, they are everywhere :-)

B-Mr. Bowie, Pastor Mike Bowie

C-Casey, my son, love him more than life!

D-Dancing, all kinds!

E- Easter, I love this holiday and what it stands for :-)

F-Facebook..I am thankful for a tool that has let me connect and re-connect with so many wonderful people!

G-Ginghamsburg United Methodist Church-Love this place!

H-Hocking Hills, Ohio..such a lovely place

I-Icicicles that glisten on a sunny but cold day, I've grown very appreciative of the beauty that winter can bring :-)

J-Jelly Fish, they are fascinating

K- Kahlua!

L-Love, it makes the world go AROUND!

M-Mike, my husband and best friend

N-Nickey, a super dear friend for life who started on this journey :-)

O- the OCEAN of course :-)
P-Pearson, my last name before I was married, it is a part of who I am, forever :-)

Q-Queen City Cookies

R-Roses :-)

S- Santa Monica,  (I went there in May and fell in love!)

T-Topanga Canyon :-)

U-Umbrellas, cute and colorful please, if you must carry one, it must be cute :-)

V-Vegas!

W-Wine!

X- X-rays...my husband is an x-ray tech..soI am thankful for his job! 

Y-Yoga, love it...

Z-Zumba baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment